Beta Testers wanted

Projects related to Solar Power
jonathan

Re: Beta Testers wanted

Post by jonathan »

HandyAndy wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:07 pm

Hi Jonathan, I was able to resolve this issue. But now when connected directly I can only see solar watts, solar volts, solar amps, battery volts, and battery amps show as -1 and temperature shows as 538 while directly on the controller displays as 20*C.
also, I cannot see this screen while accessing it via mysolardashboard only on localhost. what do I need to do to see it there as well?
Thank you!
This is strange, I'm not sure how it happened but it's likely due to the experimental firmware. Hold on for a few weeks I have updated the firmware internally to and we are launching some major updates to cloud and device so I think it will resolved itself.

Jonathan
jonathan

Post by jonathan »

HandyAndy wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:07 pm

Hi Jonathan, I was able to resolve this issue. But now when connected directly I can only see solar watts, solar volts, solar amps, battery volts, and battery amps show as -1 and temperature shows as 538 while directly on the controller displays as 20*C.
also, I cannot see this screen while accessing it via mysolardashboard only on localhost. what do I need to do to see it there as well?
Thank you!
I can reproduce the wrong battery temp. I am launching the V6 dashboard hardwaare in a few days and will fix up the beta firmware to prepare for release. (January 2023) These are all issues that need to be addressed. The cloud still uses the old UI so it can't display the latest changes. This will be updated shortly.
jonathan

Post by jonathan »

New firmware is released that fixes the battery/equipment temp