Solar Dashboard Cloud Monitoring

Projects related to Solar Power
jonathan

Re: Solar Dashboard Cloud Monitoring

Post by jonathan »

xion2000 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:08 am
After setting up my new box, my Cloud service was not working. I presumed it was because I was using a different box so I deleted the box from the server page and tried to add the new one but the system asks me for a voucher number which I do not recall ever receiving, I do have an API number?
Hi Graham, I will send you a new voucher privately. We have to change how the subscriptions work, as it is the subscription is lost if the device is removed.
xion2000

Post by xion2000 »

I inputted the voucher code but it just tried to connect for ages and did nothing. So I deleted the entry and tried again but now it will not attempt to activate.
If I delete an entry will I then need a new voucher (If so, Sorry for the inconvenience) its now telling me my voucher is invalid
Do I still need my original api key or does the system generate a new 1 each time so I only need the voucher code
jonathan

Post by jonathan »

Ok, please create a device and activate it on the cloud with the new code. Do not delete the device on the cloud! You will lose the code again. There's no reason to. Then take the API key and enter it in the dashboard. Copy it exactly. Let it spin for a min, if it keeps spinning, it probably worked anyway, then reboot the dashboard and it should connect. Give it a min.
xion2000

Post by xion2000 »

All sorted, thanks Jonathan
rosspeel

Post by rosspeel »

Any chance of adding a read only guest link cloud account to allow sharing the data without allowing changes?
jonathan

Post by jonathan »

rosspeel wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:42 pm
Any chance of adding a read only guest link cloud account to allow sharing the data without allowing changes?
Hi Ross, I like this idea, will look into it.
rosspeel

Post by rosspeel »

jonathan wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:42 am
rosspeel wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:42 pm
Hi Ross, I like this idea, will look into it.
Thanks Jon