Is it possible to mod the original google home smart speaker with a line in aux mod?

Talk about any modifications to Google Home
wimp35

Is it possible to mod the original google home smart speaker with a line in aux mod?

Post by wimp35 »

I have a google home. What i don't have is a working speaker system. i like the speaker on my google home. Is it possible for me to mod my google home with a line in 3.5mm port to send audio directly to the speaker? Assistant and bluetooth can be cumbersome/finicky to use so i would like to use a hardware solution if possible. please let me know thank you.
jonathan

Re: Is it possible to mod the original google home smart speaker with a line in aux mod?

Post by jonathan »

Hi Wimp, Yes it's possible but you would need a small class D speaker driver to power the speaker.
nishaknapp

Re: Is it possible to mod the original google home smart speaker with a line in aux mod?

Post by nishaknapp »

Why not settling on games that is fun and at the same time your earning. Well itll make suspense because of the game as well but dude just try it and it gave me hope while pandemic is real rn. Cheating: Never an Option